Discover Japanese culture
Heure et lieu
À propos de l'événement
Your Kids - Holiday Pass will give you an 11.5% reduction on camps organized during school holidays, as well as on Wednesday activities outside of holidays with our partner Les Explorateurs.
The Les Explorateurs Association in Eysins / Nyon is an air-conditioned center for children from 4 to 12 years old, offering camps during school holidays, based on the discovery of the environment, culture, the arts, nature and sports.
They also welcome your children every Wednesday from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm for fun activities, meals included.
During the activities, and as far as possible, two groups are made up according to the age of the children: 4 to 8 years old and 9 to 12 years old.
This price also includes:
- lunch, snacks
- the material necessary for the activities
Your children will have to travel and be curious by discovering the workshops, whose activities are punctuated by a central theme that changes every week.
They will be able to take advantage of the premises of the Saint-Exupéry School (located in Eysins), whose internal and external infrastructures guarantee all the necessary security. Field educators are experienced professionals.
LuDiko Special Advantage :
Take advantage of a 5% discount on your children's camps with the purchase of a 1-year Pass or a Kids - Pass 1
L'art du théNyon / Eysins
Onigiri, mon en-cas japonaisNyon / Eysins
- Camp 5 d: June 28-July 2CHF600CHF6000CHF0
- Camp 1 day: June 28CHF126+CHF3.15 Service feeCHF126+CHF3.15 Service fee0CHF0
- Camp 1 day: June 29CHF126+CHF3.15 Service feeCHF126+CHF3.15 Service fee0CHF0
- Camp 1 day: June 30CHF126+CHF3.15 Service feeCHF126+CHF3.15 Service fee0CHF0
- Camp 1 d: July 1CHF126+CHF3.15 Service feeCHF126+CHF3.15 Service fee0CHF0
- Camp 1 d: July 2CHF126+CHF3.15 Service feeCHF126+CHF3.15 Service fee0CHF0